These are the workouts I have personally made for myself, short rounds that cover the things that I need to stay at consistently (more on that consistency thing in a future post) and can complete in the early am before dashing to the office, or in a stolen half hour in the evening. I thought I would post them in case anyone wanted to workout with me. So, if ya do, come on, get up, let’s go!
A beginner workout (if your cardio is up), that warmed up my core very nicely! I paired this with the next post coming for full body weights circuit, or you can repeat the circuit if you are up for it. The single circuit with 5 minute warm-up and 10 minute cool down should take just under 30 minutes
Start with at least 5 minutes dynamic warm-up to get your joints ready, muscles warm and heart rate up
Timer set for 50 sec cardio/30 sec work period
11 rounds, start with cardio of choice (I did fast knees), here are the work intervals
- lunge switch
- chair squat to wide squat
- dolphin press
- side plank hip drop right
- side plank hip drop left
- side lunge right
- side lunge left
- cross body arm reach right
- cross body arm reach left
- slow mountain climbers
- short bridge lifts
Follow with 10 minute cool down – KEEP MOVING GENTLY until your heart rate comes down and then stretch – especially legs, chest, and back
This is me doing the workout super dooper fast – the things I won’t do to save time lol (naw really it is hyperlapsed)
* * Always consult your physician before beginning any exercise program. You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury, and should be in good health before participating in the activity. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself and agree to release and discharge thegrantgirlfitness from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of your choice to participate.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website. Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
If you experience any pain or difficulty with these exercises, stop and consult your healthcare provider.